Have you ever had the feeling that you have experienced a sales and marketing challenge before, but were uncertain about what to do next? Have the conventional tools become less effective for you? You tried direct mail, networking, print advertising, and cold calling. Nothing seems to work anymore. Welcome to the “new normal”.
New and different marketing techniques are needed for you to remain competitive and to stay in business. This new landscape is very complex:
- Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter have replaced the water cooler as the customer hangout.
- E-mail marketing letters are often considered SPAM and don’t even get opened.
- Bricks and mortar stores are now being trumped by websites that offer e-commerce, online chat, blogs, and deep discounts.
- Personal selling has never been harder since customers seem to hide behind voicemail and e-mail.
- Getting your website found in a Google search is increasingly difficult as the battle for keywords rages.
You need to do something better and different—you need “Déjà NEW Marketing“.